I. Protection of the Personal Data of a Buyer – Natural Person
1. The Protection of the Personal Data of a Buyer who is a Natural Person is provided under EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation).
2. The Buyer provides the Seller his / her Personal Data by completing an order for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations arising from the concluded Purchase Contract.
3. The Buyer provides these Personal Data voluntarily, truthfully and accurately. The Buyer has the right to correct inaccurate or incorrect Personal Data, or alternatively to add them. The Buyer undertakes to update, alternatively to correct, his / her Personal Data, if they change
4. The Buyer agrees with the processing of the Personal Data entered in the order (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Personal Data”) before sending the order, by actively clicking on the button “Consent to the processing of Personal Data”
5. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw his / her Consent to the processing of Personal Data (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Consent”) at any time. The withdrawal of the Consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the Consent given before its withdrawal.
6. The withdrawal of the Consent may be made in written form to the contact address of the Seller or electronically to the electronic e-mail address of the Seller.
7. Unless the Consent is withdrawn sooner, it has been granted for a period of 5 years.
8. The Seller undertakes to process the Personal Data of the Buyer to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the intended purpose and only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected.
9. The Personal Data of the Buyer will be processed through the information system of the Seller ensuring their protection in an appropriate form of technical and organizational security. The Personal Data of the Buyer shall not be disclosed to any third parties, excluding selected employees or an external Personal Data Processor. In any case, the Seller will ensure their security and protection
10. After withdrawing the Consent, the Seller undertakes to destroy the Personal Data of the Buyer. After the request for correction of the Personal Data, the Seller undertakes to correct these data.
11. Under the Article 17 of the GDPR, the Buyer has the right to have the Personal Data concerning him or her erased undue delay, inter alia, if the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; the Buyer withdraws the Consent and there is no other legal ground for their processing; the Buyer objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing; or if the Buyer objects to the processing pursuant to the Article 21 (2) of the GDPR; furthermore, where the Personal Data have been processed unlawfully or collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in the Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
12. In the event that the Seller fails to fulfill its obligations when processing the Personal Data based on the Consent, the Buyer has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
II. Sending business messages and storing cookies
1. In the event that the Buyer clicks on the “I am interested in commercial communication” button, he/ she agrees to receive information related to the goods, services or company of the Seller to the electronic address of the Buyer and further agrees to receive commercial communications from the Seller to the electronic address of the Buyer.
2. If the Buyer clicks on the “I agree with storing cookies” button, the Buyer agrees to store so called cookies on his / her computer. If the purchase on the website is possible to make and the obligations of the Seller under the Purchase Contract are fulfilled without the so called cookies being stored on the computer of the Buyer, the Buyer may withdraw the Consent under previous sentence at any time.
Síť papírnictví McPen se opět rozšířila! V pátek 4.5. jsme otevřeli novou prodejnu v NC Fénix v Praze. Věříme, že se vám bude líbit!Zavřít